Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 1

Perhaps we can tell the beginning of our day with the calmness of the atmosphere........perhaps we can tell the hidden smirk behind the smile of a stranger......Perhaps we can help someone to achieve something, in resulting of mutualism benefits - make this world a better place.

    Buzzah!!! My first post in my first blog. Congratulation to me, and to those who sincerely read my blog,  (and understanding it) for I require many comments on my first attempt. You see, I choose this word 'the vagabond' because I thought it had something to do with a wayfarer.
   After dwelling deeper into investigation, I further know that 'vagabond' also has something to do with 'moving from a place to another, in hoping to make every place a better place'. Simple, isn't it?
   Well, this blog I created to change the physical 'vagabond' into multimedia 'vagabond'. What I means, is rather than of me moving around the world (which I probably do when I grow up), we can helps the world by interfacing through the internet - You should realize, that even a word put into a blog can make a big change. Heard what people used to say? "A small smile sparks a thousand joy." 

1 comment:

  1. Hellooooo.... not bad for a first post. You can write pretty well, I'm quite surprised, haha

    ReplyDelete