Monday, October 24, 2011

Smiling

It's been almost two weeks since I last posted in. I just wanna tell you tonight something, something that involves charity. There are meanings for charity but the most common, most formal it's kindness and understanding towards other people. We may have thought can only be done by donating but it is only a quarter of the word's meaning.
    I watched a video once; it's about a man who begs for money on the streets and in the same time, I saw two other things: people stopped to put some coins into his can while the other thing was there were some who didn't put anything at all! What I didn't saw was they didn't smile at the man.
   

    That's wrong. Even if we didn't have anything to donate, we should least show a smile. Smiling is donating, charity, compassion, etc. People always say, smiling is caring.
That's it for now!

1 comment: